Rubber Flooring Solutions LLC is the exclusive master distributor in the U.S.A. for Rephouse, a major manufacturer of commercial and sports flooring systems.
Rephouse has become the premier manufacturer of high quality resilient flooring products suitable for the architectural, recreational and sports surfacing markets.
In 1985, Mike Brinkers established Rephouse Ltd. in Hong Kong. The company supplied and installed sports and recreational surfacing products. Pioneering the recycled rubber flooring business, the company was one of the first to establish a major manufacturing operation in Asia, which was established in Malaysia in 1991.
Rephouse collects tire and other rubber waste and recycles it to combine with new synthetic rubbers and polyurethanes and make new viable rubber flooring products. Millions of square meters of recycled rubber flooring product have been produced to date. All rubber flooring products supplied are fully recyclable themselves. All of our environmentally friendly rubber floor coverings contain a high percentage [up to 80%] of recycled rubber and contain no substances that harm the environment. Our floors are halogen free, formaldehyde free and PVC free.
The first steps were taken toward establishing brand name products when, in the early ’90s, the company began producing rubber playground safety tiles. Playflex playground safety tiles became a standard all over Asia.
In the mid ’90s, the company became well known for its ability to produce high quality products and began to expand its markets to include North America, Middle East and Europe. Contracts with the major playground equipment manufacturers and distributors, as well as the development of a broader range of flooring products for the sports, recreational and commercial markets, strengthened the company.
By mid 2000, Rephouse had become a recognized worldwide leader in resilient flooring production culminating in supplying its Decoflex, Neoflex and Evopave rubber flooring products at the 2004 Athens Olympics. The company continues to grow and innovate.
The advent of a new millennium saw new technologies and greater demands on flooring products than ever before. The Rephouse line of flooring products is designed to meet and exceed those demands and last the life of their application.
Today, we have distribution and sales offices in North America, Europe and Australia, as well as a strong dealer network. The brand names of Rephouse, Decoflex, Neoflex, Playflex, and Evopave are synonymous with reliable, durable and supreme quality resilient flooring.
While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure its accuracy, completeness and adequacy, Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC, its directors, officers and employees assume no responsibility whatsoever for any change, error or omissions and any direct or indirect damage, or loss whatsoever suffered directly or indirectly by any person or body corporate or otherwise who seeks to rely on any or all of the information, for any purpose whatsoever.
Any technical advice – whether verbal, in writing or by way of trials – is given in good faith but without warranty, and this also applies where third parties are involved. It does not release you from the obligation to test the products supplied by us as to their suitability for the intended processes and uses. The application, use and processing of the products are beyond our control and therefore, entirely your own responsibility.
- Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC provides this website for the personal use and information of its potential customers and users of its products and services.
- You are not authorized to copy, distribute, modify, use or reuse the contents of this website without the express written permission of Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC.
- The product names, specifications, images and diagrams, designs, emblems, slogans, logos and related text and images within this website are the intellectual property of Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC and as such may not be used without Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC’s express written permission.
- This web site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or otherwise.
- The information provided is subject to change or correction without notice. Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC makes no representation or warranties regarding the accuracy of information and specifications provided and assumes no liability for your reliance upon such information. Current information as to Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC’s intellectual property, products and services is available by contacting Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC directly.
- Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damage to, your computer equipment, software, data or other property resulting from your use of or access to this website or any website linked to this website. In addition Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred by anyone downloading any material from this website or any linked website. In no event will Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC be liable for damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, exemplary, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or otherwise, and whether with or without notice, with respect to your use of or access to this website or any website linked to this website. In particular, and without limiting the above provisions in any way, Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from a computer virus or other.
- Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC reserves the right to refer violations of this notice to law enforcement agencies and to prosecute any person to the fullest extent of the law, including but not limited to any person who attempts to infect this website with a computer virus. In addition, Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC reserves all rights to seek civil damages or other relief against any person violating the terms of this Legal Notice.
- By your use of or access to this website, you agree to indemnify and hold Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC, its corporate affiliates or privies harmless from and against any and all claims or demands arising out of or related to your use of or access to this website or any website linked to this website, whether asserted in proceedings at law or in equity, including reasonable attorneys fees and costs.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Price: The quoted price is for the listed products or services and specified in this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice. The price quoted herein supersedes any price list or verbal quotation. Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC (RFS) is not responsible for any site preparation, permits, installation or other similar costs not specifically listed. The stated price shall remain in effect for 30 days from the date of this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice. If written acceptance of this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice is not received within that time, this offer will become void and of no effect. Notwithstanding the above, RFS reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without notice prior to written acceptance.
Payment Terms: Subject to the specific terms of the Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice to which these Terms and Conditions are attached, payment in full is due and payable at the time of written acceptance in U.S. currency. Other terms and conditions may apply and set forth on the Sales Order, Invoice or proposal but in any event payment in full is due at completion of order and prior to shipping. If there is a shipping hold over storage fees may apply.
Changes: The terms and conditions of this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice constitute the entire Agreement between the parties. No term or condition in this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice may be added to, modified, suspended or altered unless the change is agreed to in writing by RFS. All shipments shall be deemed to have been made pursuant to the terms of this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice and any terms and conditions which may be contained in a purchase order or other form used by buyer to accept this Proposal or Invoice shall be of no force or effect.
Cancellation: Upon our receipt of signed Sales Order or Invoice, buyer may only cancel this Agreement by providing written notice within 48 hours from the date of signing. In the event of a cancellation Buyer agrees to pay to RFS all amounts incurred for labor, materials, engineering, administration and overhead costs (including any cancellation charges charged by vendors, if any) up to and including the date that written notice of cancellation was received. In the event of a cancellation a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
Shipment: Unless otherwise noted in this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice, all shipments are F.O.B. point of shipment. Risk of loss and title pass to buyer at this point. RFS has no physical control of freight at this point and cannot intercede (except tracking) to change the speed or direction of the freight. Changes to shipment (such as off loading site) can only be made by consignee in writing and at consignees expense.
Order Arrival/Off-Loading: RFS includes known phone numbers to the originators of the Bill Of Lading for consignee (buyer) to be notified in advance of freight arriving. RFS has no physical control over this procedure. All costs related to off-loading shall be the buyers (consignees) responsibility and expense. Because of the nature of the products, they are extremely heavy and may require manpower and/or a large heavy-duty forklift and pallet jack for off-loading. These products are usually delivered by large tractor trailers and access must be assured PRIOR to shipment, so the proper equipment can be determined for your type of freight. If a lift gate is required for off-loading or the job site is not accessible by tractor trailer it is the responsibly of the buyer to notify RFS prior to the truck leaving the warehouse of origin so that arrangements can be made to off-load at an alternate location. PLEASE NOTE: DRIVERS ARE
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OFF-LOADING YOUR FREIGHT. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED WHEN THE FREIGHT ARRIVES, ANY DIVERSION OR STANDBY TIME WILL BE CONSIGNEES RESPONSIBILITY AND WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO BUYER.
Missing or Damaged: Any damaged pieces or discrepancies from buyers invoice and the actual freight must be noted on the Original Bill of Lading. Please note damaged or missing pieces by counting pallets and pieces PRIOR to the driver leaving. THERE IS NO RECOURSE FOR DAMAGED OR MISSING FREIGHT IF IT IS NOT NOTED ON THE ORIGINAL BILL OF LADING AND REPORTED TO THE CARRIER AT THE TIME OF OFF-LOADING. If there is hidden damage, photograph and document the problem and notify the Carrier. RFS is not responsible for damaged or missing freight after it leaves the warehouse of origin.
Delay: RFS will not be liable to buyer or any other person for any loss or damage which results from delay or failure to deliver all or part of the order covered by this Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice. Notwithstanding the above, RFS will not be liable in any measure if the cause of the delay or failure to deliver is beyond the reasonable control of RFS, such as delay caused by acts of God, war., acts of the public enemy, civil disorder, riot, sabotage, government action or law or regulation, strikes or other labor problems, fire, flood, earthquake, severe weather, health and safety considerations, embargoes, transportation shortages or delay, fuel or material shortages, act of terrorism or failure of performance by a vendor or subcontractor. In the event of a delay beyond the control of RFS, time performance will be extended by the length of any such delay.
Taxes: Unless specifically stated, Federal, State & Local taxes are the responsibility of the Buyer. Warranty: RFS and its subsidiaries disclaim all warranties, both expressed and implied, and assign those warranties, if any, provided by the Manufacturer to the purchaser. Any claims arising from the manufacturing or design defects, use or misuse of Merchandise describe herein shall be asserted against the manufacturer and in no event shall exceed the actual cost of the merchandise. Purchaser must use Merchandise according to manufacturer instructions and notify RFS of any claims for damage or defect of merchandise within 30 days of receipt.
Hold Harmless: Buyer of product from RFS, its parent companies or its subsidiaries agrees to keep, save, protect, defend, indemnify and hold Rubber Flooring Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries, its officers, directors and employees harmless from and against all suits, claims, costs and expense for personal injury, death or property damage arising from the purchase, use or misuse of Merchandise described in the Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice.
Entire Agreement: This Proposal, Sales Order or Invoice together with any written documents which may be incorporated by specific reference, constitutes the entire Agreement between parties and supersedes all previous communications between buyer and RFS.
Attorney’s fees: The prevailing party in any action to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement shall in addition to any other rights or judgments be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and court costs.
Governing Law: Nevada law shall govern the interpretation of this Agreement and enforcement of its terms and conditions. The parties agree that venue for any lawsuit or claim herein shall be in the Superior or Municipal Courts of Douglas County, Nevada.
Warranty: RFS is a materials supplier only and in no event shall be responsible for the installation of our products. Our installation instructions are for guidance only and do not take into consideration site conditions, inspection and subsequent activities of the installer.